For Wayne

2005-05-07 10:57:51
Wayne, since I seem to be blacklisted from your domain, I have to send
this piece publicly.

It contains a warning that trusted-forwarder lists IP addresses that the
respective domain owners do not authorize in their SPF records.

Good bye,
Radu.

Mail Delivery Subsystem wrote:
The original message was received at Sat, 7 May 2005 13:35:36 -0400
from smart.ohmi.org [192.168.1.151]

<wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net>
    (reason: 550-sender envelope address radu(_at_)ohmi(_dot_)org is locally
blacklisted here. If you)

... while talking to mail.schlitt.net.:

DATA

<<< 550-sender envelope address radu(_at_)ohmi(_dot_)org is locally
blacklisted here. If you
<<< 550 think this is wrong, get in touch with postmaster
550 5.1.1 <wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net>... User unknown
<<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

Reporting-MTA: dns; sun.ohmi.org
Received-From-MTA: DNS; smart.ohmi.org
Arrival-Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 13:35:36 -0400

Final-Recipient: RFC822; wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mail.schlitt.net
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550-sender envelope address radu(_at_)ohmi(_dot_)org
is locally blacklisted here. If you
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 13:35:38 -0400