RE: Re: List of DNS providers that support TXT

2005-05-13 08:31:33
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of wayne
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 10:23 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: List of DNS providers that support TXT

In <NGBBLEIJOEEEBMEIAPBKIEGAIBAA(_dot_)scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> Scott
Kitterman <spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> writes:

OK.  Here it is:

http://www.kitterman.com/spf/txt.html

Thanks

Comments/updates please.  Also, Meng/Council/anyone, can you update
http://spf.pobox.com/faq.html#dyndns with this link, since the one that's
there's gone dead.

Right now, only Meng can update spf.pobox.com.  Meng says he wants a
development web server set up that he can rsync spf.pobox.com to.
While there have been many offers for hosting that machine, as of
right now, no one has had the time to put together all the software.

I understand that.

Currently about one person every other day is submitting the form on the
spf.pobox.com web site to let us know that the registry on infinite penguins
is dead.

Sometimes we also get reports about the TXT supporters link being dead.

I know that major updates to the site are going to wait until the new
wonderful system gets built.

Meng:  Would you please fix these two issues in the meantime.  It would save
those of us helping people with SPF a fair amount of grief.

Scott K

P.S.  Wayne: Yes, please, focus on the draft.