Re: Website content.

2005-06-03 11:01:06
On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 09:44:30AM -0500, Daniel Taylor wrote:

Daniel Taylor wrote:
I'm registering appropriate domains, and will provide at least temporary
hosting.

Can someone please provide me with the necessary content?
If nothing else is provided, expect it to be ugly, but as
accurate as I can make it.

I will also be providing subversion version control
access for any SPF projects that request it.

emailspf.org, .net, and .com are now registered.

I hope my bandwidth is up to this...

- --
Daniel Taylor          VP Operations            Vocal Laboratories, Inc.

Good. Thank you.

If I controlled a website which had a statement which conflated SPF and
Sender-ID,
I would have removed that statement as soon as it was incorrect and invalid,
a few minutes work, not left it up for six months.

--
-=[L]=-