Re: Re: Another SPF website

2005-06-03 21:22:08
In <42A1291B(_dot_)466C(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

wayne wrote:

The why.html page still isn't working, but I think I know
what is wrong.

Oh shit, Meng dumped that issue on you after six months and
at a time when you need every free second for the SPF spec. :-(

Actually, the SPF I-D load is lightening up.  Meng didn't dump stuff
on me, a while back, I actually asked for it.

I don't think we have come to any conclusion about what the
offical SPF domain name should be.

Anything without PRA / SID / SenderID / ads will do.  Assuming
valid HTML without absolute sizes.

Yeah, there is a *lot* of work to be done.  I don't think the current
website is really that wonderful a base to start with HTML/style wise,
but I think we can fix quite a few of the worst problems pretty
quickly.

I also need to finish editing the SPF I-D.  I need to respond
to some SPF comments on the ietf-822 list.  I need to do
quite a few things.

I guess you mean the SMTP list, the 822 list was rather quiet.
Somebody on SMTP found a conflict between 3.1.1 and 4.5 in -01.

Uh, yeah, one of those lists.  I need to investigate all that stuff
further.  It isn't going to happen tonight.

-wayne