Re: IESG update

2005-06-23 20:58:06
wayne wrote:

now that the issues I asked him to consider (standard track
and the relationship with MARID) have been resolved.

What was the outcome, will it get a "last call" for proposed
standard ?

SPF is still one vote short of getting approval

Hm, no, that sounds more like "experimental", otherwise they'd
wait for the "last call", or do I miss something ?  I've no
idea what this other person in your discussions said, unless
it was visible in a quote by you or William.

9 votes are needed, SID has 7, with 3 voters left

There's only one important thing, the v=spf1 abuse by PRA must
not pass.  So SID as it is still needs 2 abstain or a [Discuss]

But if they remove their "SHOULD abuse v=spf1" all is fine, bye