Re: CIVS Election now available for voting: SPF Project Community Vote: Official Project Domains

2005-06-28 05:24:43

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Julian Mehnle wrote:

William Leibzon wrote:
Also as far as errors in voting page - spf.xx (xx - country code)
domains are missing from that list

That's intentional.  I don't think ccTLDs are appropriate as official
domains for the project, and as such I have ruled them out.

If I understand, the whole point of the election is to make a decision on domain(s) are appropriate for the project by the public. In this case it seems you have bypassed this system and made a rulling on particular
domain or domain set all by yourself. This is similar as to that you do
not like say say email-spf set of domains and decide to exclude them.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks