Sender ID "embraces and extends" SPF, according to Microsoft

2005-06-29 18:16:49

fyi;

See:

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-5768498.html

    "We think this is great," said Samantha McManus, business strategy
    manager for Microsoft's technology care and safety group. "We're
    glad to see Sender ID's experimental status, and we think e-mail
    authentication is very important for addressing spam and
    phishing. That said, we definitely have more to do."

    Sender ID "embraces and extends" SPF, according to McManus,
    introducing more complex ways of tracking data about e-mail
    servers and senders.

-wayne