Re: slashdot article on DKIM and SenderID

2005-07-15 20:36:29
In <00e601c589a6$612c5940$6c62fea9(_at_)ibmrkydk2ufvdd> "John Glube"
<jbglube(_at_)sympatico(_dot_)ca> writes:

I suggest people read:

Q&A: MSN Hotmail Adds Safety E-Alerts for E-Mail
Authentication
<http://tinyurl.com/dq2qp> - updated June 24, 2004

Good link.  Thanks.  I think I read it when it first came out, but was
later updated withe the following anwwer:

In particular, note Spiezle's answer to this question:

PressPass: Is Hotmail going to stop accepting e-mail from
domains that don't publish SPF records?

Also, people may wish to read the comments of Tripp Cox of
EarthLink in this Forbes article:

Microsoft, Yahoo! Fight Spam--Sort Of
http://tinyurl.com/bhae8

Yes, that is the story that is on slashdot which I originally posted
about.

-wayne