Re: Mail::SPF::Query

2005-07-18 19:30:00
...... Original Message .......
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:56:30 +1200 "Craig Whitmore"
<lennon(_at_)orcon(_dot_)net(_dot_)nz>
wrote:
At the moment I'm using Mail::SPF::Query for Checking SPF, but it has a
few
bugs and I am quite sure it not 100% up with the latest specs yet.

It will pass:  99.spf1-test.mailzone.com (ignores the moo at the end)
In this module max_lookup_count => 20,          # total number of SPF
include/redirect queries (The default is 20)
Should this be 10 now?

Who is working on updating this?

Thanks
Craig

There has been some discussion on the list in recent weeks about an
entirely new Perl reference implementation being worked on.  No releases
yet.  Mail::SPF::Query is over a year old.

pySPF in the pyMilter project on Sourceforge implements almost all of the
new spec.  It's available now, but in Python if you don't want to wait for
the new Perl reference implementation.

Scott K