Additioanl SPF Support Volunteers Needed

2005-07-20 07:10:28
Way back in October of last year, Meng issued a series of calls for
volunteers.  His point was that there was no way anyone was going to
volunteer to do all the stuff that needed to be done and so we needed to
work with companies who would pay people to do stuff.

One of his calls was for people to take over answering submissions to the
spf.pobox.com site.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/spf/discuss/12741?do=post_view_flat#12
741

A group of us has done that.  The latest request is #1069.  There are
several of us that have worked these issues for people, but sometimes as
people get busy and so we'd like more help.

Duties are to respond to queries in an accurate, professional, correct, and
(if possible) polite way.  If you can volunteer as little as 15 minutes a
day, it would be helpful.  The RT that we use can either be accessed via the
web or via e-mail, whichever you prefer.

I will warn people in advance that this is where most queries from people
who never heard of SPF until it resulted in their messages getting rejected
show up.  Some of them are a bit intemperate.

I would particularly like to solicit volunteering from some of the people
who have recently been giving really good answers on spf-help (I think you
know who you are).

Thanks,

Scott K