New website

2005-08-01 00:09:34
I would have done a website review - but the new website is there already - making Wayne's work on the old website somewhat redundant. The new website has more mistakes, inaccuracies, broken links, etc, etc. than I could be bothered to review. Why are we showing a work-in-progress on the main domain spf.pobox.com ? That's the domain which is referred to by all existing SPF references - and it needs to have at least the stuff that the old website had on it. I am somewhat disappointed with the lack of clear website management here. The new website should be on a different domain name, or a sub-domain. There are plenty of openspf variants to choose from, allowing Julian to have a viewable work-in-progress without messing up the existing site. When the nex website is agreed by everyone, the switch over can be announced and promoted.

Slainte
JohnP