Re: Needed spf.pobox.com change - Attn webmasters

2005-08-06 19:21:15
In <NGBBLEIJOEEEBMEIAPBKEEABIMAA(_dot_)scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> Scott
Kitterman <spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> writes:

Note:  We will soon, I hope, have a separate list for this kind of thing,
but in the meantime....

http://spf.pobox.com/contact_us.html

Could we get a change to make the e-mail address mandatory or at least point
out in the text that if they don't leave an e-mail address, we'll have no
way to get back in touch with them?

I have updated the "contact us" web page.

It no longer has a "service"/"Interested In:" field and the
"other"/"Details" field has been renamed to be "Message".

Both the "message" and the "email address" must be entered.

Please let me know what you think.

-wayne