[spf-discuss] Re: website and openspf domain

2005-08-26 16:52:10
wayne wrote:

available as old.openspf.org and will be maintained by James

Hi, yesterday I changed my links, among others I added
openspf.org as "SPF home" and replaced  "community position"
by old.openspf.org

Then I got carried away and replaced spf.pobox.com/wizard.html
by openspf.org/wizard.html in a (mostly unrelated) project,
but stopped to screw up more links when I found that this does
not work yet.

Actually I don't see how this could depend on Greg, Mark, Meng,
or you ?  Julian and / or the appointed Wemasters can do this,
and if they need you for DNS details they'll tell you.  Bye.