RE: [spf-council] Re: [spf-discuss] website and openspf domain

2005-08-27 06:19:53

In <20050826100709(_dot_)GA5431(_at_)ergens(_dot_)op(_dot_)het(_dot_)net>
Alex van den
Bogaerdt <alex(_at_)ergens(_dot_)op(_dot_)het(_dot_)net> writes:

Isn't it time to:

1) use the offical project domain name for the main site
2) change all redirects, to point to (1)

Yes, I think it is, but I've been asked by the other SPF council
members to let others take charge of this and to stand back.

I have mostly complied with that request, but I have pushed a little
bit. Right now, this is all being held up by Greg Connor, Mark Kramer
and Meng Wong with lack of participation in the spf-council list.

Personally, I am very embarrased that, after I pushed hard to get the
domain transfered, I am now stuck biting my tongue waiting again for
others.

Personally, I'd like to know what participation you are waiting for from
"Greg Connor, Mark Kramer and Meng Wong" that is allegedly holding things
up so as to cause you emberrassment even? With Meng on vacation, we'll
obviously have to wait for redirects from the current SPF site. Other than
that, I am not aware of any outstanding issues. Please, enlighten me.

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---
"If you were supposed to understand it,