Re: [spf-discuss] Hector's test script - Minor error

2005-08-27 06:14:16

From: "Richard Bollinger" <rabollinger(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

Never mind... typo on my part (I feel so ashamed)!

Please don't. It happens to the best of us.   I was thinking that maybe you
reconnected, got a different IP but was still remembering the old one. I've
done that alot :-)

Thanks for testing it and the feedback.  It will help us update the web page to
make sure it is more clear what is being done. Maybe throw in some colors in
there. :-)

Have a good weekend.

http://www.santronics.com