Re: [spf-discuss] Andy Newton is disgusted by the IAB appeals

2005-08-31 06:05:15

wayne wrote:

Andy Newton has posted a new blog entry where he expresses his
"disgusted and disappointed" in the IAB appeals by the SPF community.

http://hxr.us/blojsom/blog/grumpops/computers/anti-spam/

In which he says " Microsoft has typically been known for not playing fairly...." . So what's his problem - too much work to be bothered with sorting out a simple four-letter amendment to the Sender-ID draft? And he quotes Doug Otis as some kind of authority on the matter! Pity I can't make a comment on his blog without it probably being censored !

This is the kind of rubbishy anti-spf rhetoric which we *must* counter with good PR. Hopefully Julian did some good with Kevin form ComputerWire today.

Slainte,
JohnP