Re: [spf-discuss] Andy Newton is disgusted by the IAB appeals

2005-08-31 06:36:42
In <66187D861C1747499BE1365B74E0369101730B48(_at_)mdant(_dot_)atkin(_dot_)com>
"Kelly, Michael" <MKelly(_at_)BroadViewSoftware(_dot_)com> writes:

I get the impression he isn't a member of this group and has totally
confused the issue.

Andy has never really participated in the SPF community.  However, his
position as the MARID co-chair means that he closely followed a heck
of a lot of this stuff.  It is quite possible that his position as a
co-chair is part of why he didn't participate here, as that would show
an inappropriate bias.

This guy something of a rabid knee-jerk kind of guy or just having an
off day?

I would say he is having a bad day.  His nick name "grumpy ops" also
is a good indication that he can be as grumpy as I am.

-wayne