[spf-discuss] SPF / SRS problems.

2005-09-24 11:03:20
Hello all,

SPF is going to be more and more used but I still cannot find a working solution for a mass mail hoster like most of mass hosting people.

We currently use ldap based solution and postfix as MTA.

Unfortunatly there is not any usuable solution for being SRS solution without manualy edit /etc/aliases to add "|srs forwarder"...

Ok now I'd like to know how people has found a solution or a working patch for such industrial mail system.

Thanks,
/Xavier