[spf-discuss] Let's all play nice....

2005-11-23 08:12:10
It seems to me that there has been an unusual harshness in some of the
discussion on this list lately.

Everyone, please tone it down.  This isn't pointed at any one person and I
don't have any authority here anyway, but...

Intemperate messages breed more intemperate messages.  This list has generally
been a pleasant place to be and I'd appreciate it staying that way.  If
people feel the need to blow off steam, perhaps they could go join the Cygwin
list:

http://www.cygwin.com/

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/

Here's their motto: