[spf-discuss] How to implement spf in sendmail

2005-11-30 21:09:08
Can anyone tell me or mail me the location of step by step documentation
of how to implement spf in sendmail

Currently Im using sendmail(8.12.8) as an MTA in red Hat Linux 9, I have
installed sendmail as an rpm & generated my customised sendmail.cf using
m4

Regards,

Manish Bali

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files, or previous e-mail
messages appended or attached to it, may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
printing, distribution, or use of the information contained or attached
to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone
(+91-172-229 9363) or return e-mail message (mbali
<mailto:mbali(_at_)quark(_dot_)com> @quark.com) and delete the original
transmission, its attachments, and any copies without reading or saving
in any manner. Thank you.