RE: [spf-discuss] How to implement spf in sendmail

2005-12-07 22:30:39
Hi,
I have installed spfmilter(0.97) in sendmail(8.13) on linux box
I have done all the requided stuff & if I telnet to port 25 on my linux
box I'm receiving mails also with spf header
My query is :- If I telnet to my linux box on port 25 & send a mail on
behalf of any domain to my domains, Im still receiving mails But with
the spf header as softfail or none, where as after implementing
spfmilter I shouldn't

Regards,

Manish Bali

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files, or previous e-mail
messages appended or attached to it, may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
printing, distribution, or use of the information contained or attached
to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone
(+91-172-229 9363) or return e-mail message (mbali(_at_)quark(_dot_)com) and
delete
the original transmission, its attachments, and any copies without
reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.