Re: [spf-discuss] where can I download patch for sendmail-8.13.5?

2005-12-15 05:16:54
On 12/15/05, Eugeny Major <jek_major(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hello.
Where  can I download patch for sendmail-8.13.5?
page http://www.libspf.org/files.html has  patch for  sendmail-8.13.4only.
Thanks.

We havent re-written the patch for the latest SM version. I will speak with
James Couzens and see if we can crank one out, but this will take a little
bit of time. Have you tried that patch? Seems to me there werent a
significant amount of code changs between .4 and .5 but your mileage may
very.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed

Michael Weiner