Re: [spf-discuss] [FYI] SIQ, SPF, BATV, etc.

2006-01-01 16:30:31
On Sun, 1 Jan 2006, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006, Frank Ellermann wrote:

Please check that I don't spread nonsense about SES, I'm
lost with all SES details.

I agree that the custom DNS is a problem.  I still haven't got a scriptable
Python authoritative DNS server in production.  (But it hasn't been
a paying project either.)

To be clear, the Custom DNS is *not* a requirement.  Setting up the simple UDP
SES validation server is very easy.  The only reason for the Custom DNS is the
chicken and egg problem of nobody actually checks SES validation servers, and
lots of people check SPF.