[spf-discuss] Register NOW for 2006 council elections

2006-01-08 17:41:50
Registration is now open for the 2006 council election.

Please go here to register:
 http://new.openspf.org/Community_Vote/2006_Council_Elections

In order to vote, you need to register this week (by 00:00 UTC Monday morning). 1. Enter your email address exactly as it appears on the subscriber list for spf-discuss. 2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration by clicking on the link.
3. Click on the link to confirm the registration.

The registration process is designed to ensure that each voter has a unique email address. I will also review the list by hand to check for similar entries, and if your email address is similar to someone else on the list, I may email you privately to confirm who you are.

If you have any problems registering, or any questions about the election, please email me at gconnor(_at_)nekodojo(_dot_)org(_dot_) (Direct mail is the best way to reach me... I read my personal inbox multiple times a day and may not read the discussion list as frequently.)

Thanks for participating!
gregc