[spf-discuss] Re: Register NOW for 2006 council elections

2006-01-08 21:09:25
Terry Fielder wrote:

Today, Jan the 8th, I think at 23:59 UTC
http://new.openspf.org/Council_Election/2006-01

Yes, so the list of nominated folks includes everybody
mentioned in one of the four or so (Julian's was the
last) detailed proposals minus those who declined like
Scott, Wayne, Greg, or me.

Actually I could vote almost exactly like 2004 if you
decide to run, and if I find substitutes for Wayne and
Stephane... ;-)

Good that we don't need "seconds" this time, somehow I
missed that detail.  I guess you'll all get mails soon
from Greg asking you if you'd be interested to run.

                        Bye, Frank