[spf-discuss] Re: [spf-council] Re: Today's submissions from the contact form

2006-05-23 18:31:03
This submission is not at all out of line to what we commonly get.

If you've seen me rant against ISPs, registrars, and web hosts that deploy SPF
with proper coordination (or in some cases even notification), this kind of
response is why.  When the first time someone learns about SPF is when mail
doesn't get through, it isn't generally a good first impression.

Sometimes these people can be convinced.  Sometimes all you can do is help
them remove the SPF records that were published on their behalf.  This is
definitely the kind of thing that the support team handles all the time.

Scott K