[spf-discuss] Re: [spf-council] Re: spfconsulting

2006-06-27 05:49:14
In fact I agree.

However, I recommend some distinction between what is the free and what is the paid help. Section headers, if nothing else.

Terry Fielder
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Associate Director Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
Fax: (416) 441-9085