Re: [spf-discuss] mailing lists subscribed to spf-discuss?!?

2006-07-18 19:02:32
In <1153269095(_dot_)3892(_dot_)68(_dot_)camel(_at_)localhost> Andy Bakun
<spf2(_at_)leave-it-to-grace(_dot_)com> writes:

Can someone take care of this and unsubscribe these addresses, which are
obviously other mailing lists?

fixed.

                                I only ever sent both of my recent
messages to spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com (sorry I had to post
this, I
don't see a quick way to send a message to list owners on listbox).

it is either owner-spf-discuss or spf-discuss-owner, I forget which.
All I know is that listbox.com either doesn't do spam filtering on the
owner address, or does a very bad job of it and I get lots of spam
from them.  Worse, they remove all the orignal Received: headers so I
can't even send the spam off to spamcop.  *grr*

Besides the owner address, at least in theory, any of the council
members, plus any of the past council members, plus Greg Connor (for
this list) have access to the mailing list management interface.

-wayne