Re: [spf-discuss] SPF wizard and varigrelacionamento.com.br

2006-09-20 07:13:20
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:57:31 -0300 "Andreas Saurwein"
<saurwein(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

On 9/20/06, Craig Whitmore <lennon(_at_)orcon(_dot_)net(_dot_)nz> wrote:

The problem with is it takes the existing SPF records for the domain and
goes from there.

That is not clear for the user of the wizard and definitely hinders
anybody who already has a record to correct it. I would suggest a change in
the wizard in this respect.

The current wizard is deficient in a lot of ways.  A replacement is in the
works using an RFC 4408 compliant back end.  I understand the frustration,
but the same person that's doing the new one would have to make the changes
the old one, so we are probably better off to just wait.

Scott K