Re: [spf-discuss] Re: DNS Provider TXT Support List Updated

2006-09-30 22:04:40
On Saturday 30 September 2006 21:47, Frank Ellermann wrote:
Scott Kitterman wrote:
http://www.kitterman.com/spf/txt.html

Here's a new entry for your list:

http://www.noxa.de/?noxadns-interface-beta

It's a German site (lang=de), the protocol description
contains English HELP output.  The essential features

wrt SPF:
| 210-Available Record Types:
| 210-A AAAA MX CNAME NS TXT PTR

For an example see xyzzy.h3c.de (a user gets 10 hosts,
free for non-commercial use).  Two available SLDs:
h3c.de or noxadyndns.de.  I've updated my Rxdyndns
client to support these SLDs automatically.

With the advanced interface you can apparently manage
complete zones.

Updated.  Thanks,

Scott K