[spf-discuss] Re: Revision available: draft-crocker-dns-attrleaf-02

2006-10-25 01:18:39
Scott Kitterman wrote:

the error DynDNS gave you was correct.

Sure, also the noxa case, they say "host", they enforce
Letter-Digit-Hyphen, that's correct.  For your question
I checked if they might support a slightly more liberal
interpretation.

If I'd need it for say SRV records I'd ask them if they
could modify their procedures.  Maybe it's already there
in other parts of their services (noxa has some kind of
zone management, and DynDNS has lots of paid services).

TINSTAAFL, Frank