[spf-discuss] Re: draft-otis-spf-dos-exploit

2006-11-02 14:48:12
- what's that "gain factor", does it compare messages received
- by the SPF clients with queries sent to the attacker ?  Shouldn't
- it compare queries sent to the attacker with queries sent to the
- victim ?  And what is 1.3 * (100 + 500) / 1000 apart from 0.78 ?

I'm clearly confused about this, but I meant "victim" instead of
"attacker" in the first question.  New attempt:

+ what's that "gain factor", does it compare messages received
+ by the SPF clients with queries sent to the victim ?  Shouldn't