[spf-discuss] Re: draft-otis-spf-dos-exploit

2006-11-02 16:01:47
Scott Kitterman wrote:

One clear error is that he postulates that messages are checked
at the MDA and in the MUA both.  That lets him double everything.

Oops, Julian's explanation for the obscure "2" is SPF + PRA checks,
if I understood it correctly.  Doesn't help me with the rest of
these "gain" formulae, whatever they gain, I've no clue.  If from
111 (or 112) queries 11 (or 12) go to the attacker it's a factor 9,
or isn't it ?

Frank