Re: [spf-discuss] Re: SPF queries by a newbie

2006-11-14 13:19:39
Hi Julian,

[..]
Then today I got this genuine bounce email below, for a Paypal
transaction I made! What a coincidence right! Maybe to be expected as
my ISP finally applied my SPF settings to jguk.org's DNS

Now the problem is because Paypal are putting my own email address in
the from field...?

Absolutely, that's Paypal's fault.

I forgot to ask, why did I receive the bounce email for Paypal's
mistake? (I had not expected to receive it now I have SPF setup on
jguk.org)  Is there a way to avoid getting it?  I presume their MTA
generated a fresh email or some such..?

Kind regards
Jon