[spf-discuss] Re: SPF TXT Questions re Effectiveness

2006-12-03 04:39:56

You expect me to trust that?

Not you specifically, but those who have confirmed (or ever will confirm)
my PGP key's fingerprint.  And just like I think that an MTA getting
hacked is the problem of the domain owner who authorized that host, it
will be _my_ problem if someone steals my private key. :-)