Re: followup: Re: [spf-discuss] libspf2 sample programs

2007-01-04 15:30:49
On Thursday 04 January 2007 17:16, Dan_Mitton(_at_)notes(_dot_)ymp(_dot_)gov
wrote:

Ok, maybe is will not be too hard.  Looking at the online Exim
documentation, it looks like there IS a acl_smtp_helo acl.  In the book I
have, from 2003, there is not.

Once you get it figured out, if you'd care to organize your notes and send
them to webmaster(_at_)openspf(_dot_)org we can add them to the SPF web site as
how-to.  I think it would be useful for other Exim users out there.

Scott K