[spf-discuss] Re: SPF Council Election - Request for nominated candidates to confirm availability to serve on 2007 SPF Council (fwd)

2007-01-18 12:28:08
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, william(at)elan.net wrote:

You have been nominated to serve at SPF Council this year but I have
not yet received a reply from you if you are interested. Please let
me know by end of the week. Thanks.

Ah, I've been too busy to think carefully about whether I'm too busy...

But yes, I will serve another year if elected.