Re: [spf-discuss] Fwd: Re: [spf-devel] Status: The test suite

2007-02-02 16:04:13
On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Scott Kitterman wrote:
I think I have a complete archive and this is the only message I found that
mentions X-LOCAL-SPF-Policy.  No patches, sorry.

Which implementation were you patching?

Thanks, I do not remember which I posted/or thought I had posted.  I had
patches for libspf, libspf2, Mail-SPF-Query, somthing for python, and
postfix.

I sent the patches for each library to their respective lists.  I posted
the patches for Mail-SQP-Query to the dev list.  I do not remember
who/where I sent the python patches.  The python patches required an
option to add the header.  I wish I could find them.  I quess they were
not to any of the spf lists.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb(_at_)zenez(_dot_)com>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047