Re: [spf-discuss] Fwd: Re: [spf-devel] Status: The test suite

2007-02-02 16:17:57
On Friday 02 February 2007 18:02, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Scott Kitterman wrote:
I think I have a complete archive and this is the only message I found
that mentions X-LOCAL-SPF-Policy.  No patches, sorry.

Which implementation were you patching?

Thanks, I do not remember which I posted/or thought I had posted.  I had
patches for libspf, libspf2, Mail-SPF-Query, somthing for python, and
postfix.

I sent the patches for each library to their respective lists.  I posted
the patches for Mail-SQP-Query to the dev list.  I do not remember
who/where I sent the python patches.  The python patches required an
option to add the header.  I wish I could find them.  I quess they were
not to any of the spf lists.

Thanks,

Well your timing is good.  I've been working on an SPF only Python policy
daemon for Postfix.  I'm also working on updating the Perl policy daemon to
work with Julian's new mail::spf library.

The Python policy daemon is (and the changes to the perl policy daemon will
be) in the openspf.org SVN.

http://www.openspf.org/Project_Infrastructure

Releases at:

http://www.openspf.org/Software

I'm open to inputs for the Python policy daemon and will be for the Perl one
once I get the mail::spf integration done.

Scott K