Re: [spf-discuss] SPF blocking e-mails coming from an E-card service server

2007-04-06 11:48:12
On Friday 06 April 2007 14:10, dan1 wrote:

Can some one tell me how E-cards developpers should act regarding that
matter? We currently never had any forgery of a spammer who would use our
server, and they are limited to only 10 E-cards per day and per IP address,
so it is quite clean and already very restrictive, and we also check first
the sender's IP for spamlists before accepting the e-mail, this is probably
why we didn't have any problem at all with hackers willing to use our
service.

http://www.openspf.org/Best_Practices/Webgenerated

Scott K