Re: [spf-discuss] Re: libspf.org

2007-04-06 14:18:31
On Friday 06 April 2007 18:00, william(at)elan.net wrote:

I think you should have some policy on delisting. My recommendation would
be to send notice to last know email with CC to this and devel- list that
software would be delisted in say 30 days and what should be remedied for
it to still be listed (i.e. working website).

If no response then delist.

The problem is that all of James' domains that we know of have expired, so
there's no way to contact them in this case.

I've been thinking this over and perhaps we should move stuff to a historical
section at the bottom (I'd put Mail::SPF::Query in that catagory too).

Scott K