Re: [spf-discuss] Re: libspf.org

2007-04-06 16:21:56

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Julian Mehnle wrote:

William Leibzon wrote:
I think you should have some policy on delisting. My recommendation
would be to send notice to last know email with CC to this and devel-
list that software would be delisted in say 30 days and what should be
remedied for it to still be listed (i.e. working website).

If no response then delist.

James Couzens' last known e-mail address has been bouncing for many months.
His domain 6o4.ca is dead.

I know at least one other address for him at the company he worked at
year ago and know few more ways to find people that you probably are
not familar with. I'll let you know if he answers.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks