[spf-discuss] Blackberry and SPF

2007-04-23 14:50:17
Is there any way to get blackberry email to relay using SMTP AUTH through
an authorized server?  Or are blackberry users pretty much confined to
their blackberry.com address?  Apparrently (I don't personally have a
blackberry), setting the "reply to email" on blackberry causes it to forge
the email in MAIL FROM.  This is a problem when the forged email is gmail
or even aol.  I would like to tell such users (that want to hide their
blackberry email) to use their own domain and relay through their
own server.  But there needs to be a way for them to do that.

Perhaps you have to buy some "enterprise" option to actually have
fully functional email?