SPF and Postfix was Re: [spf-discuss] Domain keys , can it complement SPF

2007-05-25 14:56:02
On Friday 25 May 2007 04:18, ram wrote:
On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 17:59 -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

I am currently wrestling with coding integration of SPF HELO and Mail
From checking and that's hard enough.

There's some good work to be done on this.

Scott K

What MTA are you using. If you find any good implementation of SPF for
postfix please let me know. I have written my own milter (not-yet-live)
but I am looking for some ready tool

There are a number of Postfix policy servers listed at
http://www.openspf.org/Implementations.  The two I do (one Perl and one
Python) are hosted at http://www.openspf.org/Software.  I'm getting close to
a 0.4 release of the Python policy server that will move it along
significantly in functionality.

Scott K