Re: [spf-discuss] PHP SPF checker?

2007-10-17 05:31:00
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:11:21 +0100 Marcus Bointon
<marcus(_at_)synchromedia(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:
On 17 Oct 2007, at 12:32, Scott Kitterman wrote:

I'd have thought integrating Perl or Python would be easier? Both
Mail::SPF
and pyspf are current.

Thanks. I've just found spfquery, so I can simply call that as a
shell command which should be faster than perl or python.

Both the Perl and Python libraries ship an spfquery too.  Libspf2 is
faster, but has never been fully updated for the final RFC 4408
requirements.  Depending on whether or not you value RFC correctness over
spead (DNS lookups are the primary processing time factor) you might still
prefer one of those.

Scott K