Re: [spf-discuss] PHP SPF checker?

2007-10-17 05:46:49
On 17 Oct 2007, at 13:29, Scott Kitterman wrote:

Both the Perl and Python libraries ship an spfquery too.  Libspf2 is
faster, but has never been fully updated for the final RFC 4408
requirements. Depending on whether or not you value RFC correctness over spead (DNS lookups are the primary processing time factor) you might still
prefer one of those.

That's good to know. They might be a better solution for my application - I'm checking from addresses prior to sending from our mailing list manager, so the volume is very low.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info(_at_)hand CRM solutions