Re: [spf-discuss] SPF question

2007-11-25 23:16:51
On Sunday 25 November 2007 23:49, Steve wrote:
I have used the SPF wizard a while ago, and have the TXT file in my DNS as:

v=spf1 mx:mail.site.com.com ip4:71.36.27.200 -all
And I thought it was working correctly, but when I just sent a email
tonight, I got a message back that said

Sender is forged (SPF Fail)

So.......what is the problem??

I changed the TLD name and the IP just to be safe for this posting, but
they are the correct ones for my site.

This is more of an spf-help question, but ...

First, I'm going to assume that mail.site.com.com is mail.site.com.

Does mail.site.com.com have an MX record?  I except not.  I expect is is an MX
and that what you want is a:mail.site.com.

Scott K