Re: [spf-discuss] Support: Anyone willing to take over?

2008-01-04 01:17:52
Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
Hi,

I'm glad there were a couple of responses.  Let's hope support can
continue.

I offered to join the support team (more than a year ago IIRC) and I am still interested in assisting.

I have been implementing SPF for my clients and have also been consulting for a number of local banks around SPF. I have therefore had to become quite well acquainted with the nuts and bolts of SPF.

--
Graham Beneke
Apolix Internet Services