[spf-discuss] Re: Re: Re: Should double quotations in TXT get ignored?

2008-03-31 22:23:19
Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

I suggest standardizing a Received-SPF tag for heuristic
results (and I have a long and growing list of them).
I use x-bestguess.

For the Authentication-Results Murray invented a "policy"
flag (don't know his terminology by heart) for DKIM, and
I asked what that is, because there is no "policy" in the
DKIM spec., and if it's a general idea it could also make
sense for SPF among others.  If you want it convince him,
so far "policy" is only for DKIM + ADSP, not SPF + PRA.

I've no problem with such ideas - as long as it is clear
downstream what's "guess" and what's "spec".

 Frank