Re: [spf-discuss] Re: [spf-devel] pypolicyd-spf 0.7 released

2008-06-24 05:03:28
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Monday 23 June 2008 20:53, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Scott Kitterman wrote:
The new version can be found at:

http://www.openspf.org/blobs/pypolicyd-spf-0.7.tar.gz

The packages for OpenSUSE have been build.  Same location as before.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/gerberb/openSUSE_version/

Are there people who can package stuff for other distros (including BSD or
Unix variants) around?

I do for a lot of Distribution/Unix's.  I just do not always have the
time.  The OpenSUSE Build Service is morphing into a Linux Build Service.
Many are starting to do all their packaging for any linux Distribution on
it.  They have really improved their .deb support.  I personally run on my
systems 6-8 flavors of Linux and the same for Unix.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb(_at_)zenez(_dot_)com>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047